This campaign will enable people to contribute photographs related to a wide array of development situations, such as:
- Overcoming poverty, social exclusion and marginalisation.
- Enlarging people's choices and supporting local development initiatives.
- Promoting self-esteem, confidence and hope.
- Building a brighter future and advancing human capacities.
- Fighting deprivation and expanding access to food, water, sanitation, education and health services for the poor.
- Eliminating gender inequalities in the labour market.
- Empowering women.
- Fighting discrimination, domestic violence, abuse and exploitation.
- Eliminating child labour and promoting decent work opportunities.
- Expanding access to education and improving its quality and social inclusiveness through innovative approaches.
- Innovative initiatives on local development, enhancing the participation of communities in decision processes.
- Enhancing women's potential and participation in development processes.
- Promoting women's leadership and equal opportunity to develop talents.
- Building democratic governance and developing institutions and processes that are more responsive to the needs of ordinary citizens, including the poor. Alleviating exclusion, suffering, injustice and waste caused by corruption.
- Empowering citizens to combat the destructive influence of corruption, entrenched networks and abuse of power.
For more information: